Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's 2014

Lately, we've been on money saving kick. When that happens and Valentine's Day is around the corner I think, what can I do that would be meaningful and yet not cost to much or be full of packaging that is going to be thrown out super quick.
That along with the fact that a pair of pillowcases which I received for my wedding more than ten years ago are falling apart led me to settle on pillowcases or pillow for the entire family for Valentine's Day. Mike-my-partner-in-crime seemed to like my idea, but not as much as me. So when I came up with the idea to add a coupon for books for the kids he agreed.
Mine pillow cases are my favorite. I love this fabric, I am so excited to go to sleep tonight on my dragonflies. But of course it's not Valentine's without some sort of sweets. And since today is a snow day for the 12+ inches of snow in our front yard, we made our own, peppermint Oreo chocolates. Come over later...we'll share.
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: