Thursday, July 12, 2012

new patterns!

Afton needs a new swimming suit. Badly. I have been on the lookout for this pattern below, Kwik Sew 3605, but I called a few local stores and none of them carry it. I finally joined Pattern Review.com yesterday so I could read the full reviews. And they said I get 10% off of pattern purchases for one month. So I ordered it!
 
 Just as I was about to push the "complete transaction" button, I remembered that I had been seeing rave reviews all over the interwebs for this pants pattern (2908) from Jalie. So I ordered that too.
 And then when I looked at the shipping cost, I realized that if I bought just one more pattern, the shipping would be free. So I ordered Kwik Sew 3378. I got an email this morning saying that my order had been shipped. That was much faster than I had anticipated. We'll see how long they take to arrive. I'm excited to get started on that new suit for Afton! I'll keep you updated.

UPDATE: All three patterns arrived Monday, July 16. That was fast! What's that, three business days? Nice job, PatternReview.com!
  post signature

No comments: