Tuesday, January 3, 2012

chairs finished x 3

 This is a project I've been meaning to finish for months and months and a few days. I re-covered one barstool probably at least a year ago. And slowly the other two seats have started to get torn or punctured. 
 I finally fixed up the other two chairs over the holiday break! I used oil cloth (and gorilla glue) to re-cover them. Plus some 1/2 inch green foam from the local fabric store underneath the oil cloth for padding.
Next project on the list: take photos of a shiny new dress I made for Afton, and then put patches on every knee in a giant stack of pants that this boy wore out.
post signature

2 comments:

donna said...

I love them.. : )

donna said...

Oh and I also love Eli...