Friday, January 21, 2011

My Mistress Is a Little Blonde Guitar

 I've been stepping out on my Bernina recently. And I've been seeing a beautiful blonde guitar. Shhh... Don't tell the Bernina. She might not be able to look at me in the same way again.

The fabulous Passionista, Marilyn Lott, invited me to open for a lovely lady + amazing singer/songwriter, Sarah Sample, earlier this week. Give her a listen. You won't regret it! And you gotta check out the Passionista for her killer monthly mix tapes.

Incredible photography by Lee Ann.  If you're in my neck of the woods, schedule a photo shoot with this girl. She's funny and just plain cool and to top it off, her pics will make you look like a rock star!
Thanks to everybody who came to the show! And thanks again to Marilyn for having me.
It was a memorable evening.
post signature

4 comments:

donna said...

So sorry that I missed it.. Week nights are so busy....
Looks like you had a great time ... Oh you are a
Rock Star...

Melissa said...

COOL! You look way HOT!

Rishi said...

You look awesome Charith! I wish I could have heard it. The other day I told Josiah we were going to Johnson City and he said, "Oh good we get to visit Charith." Don't we all wish. Missing you!
Rishi

conner studio said...

great picts it looks like a fun time!