Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Last Minute Gifts

Sometimes, well okay, most of the time around here I plan lots of sewing and it either happens at the last minute or not at all. So when Mike asked me to set aside my last minute projects for Christmas and do his I was at first just a little aggravated.
 That evening I made this stocking to match these Christmas Ornaments that Mike was working on.
He learned how to make these ornaments while in High School.
While the red never photographs well, isn't it still such a fun pattern?
While I was working on the stocking I decided to make it reversible. It took an extra few minutes but I think it turned out well and I even lost the aggravation when I started having fun planning something new. Our friend really enjoyed the matching balls and reversible stocking.
~Rishi

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm a Sessions kid from St. A. We had an exchange student from Indonesia (Juliana) one year and she made these fabric balls for us. SO COOL. They are a treasure in our house.