Sunday, December 5, 2010

Indulgence

Please, indulge me! This month is my favorite. It has so much in it...my birthday, Christmas, and the list goes on. But most of all it includes lots and lots of handmade. I just can't help but share some of it with you. I'm so proud of it.
Today I want to share with you my Merry Christmas sign that is 100% handmade, literally. I have fond memories of making this sign with a needle and thread while listening to the book Pride and Prejudice on tape. Hours of good fun that I couldn't have now with three and three fourth kids claiming my attention.
Can you see each stitch that I sewed? I sure love the fabric too, something I found years ago in Utah. I can't seem to find anything half so lovely at Christmas time these days. Is there any Christmas sewing that you do?

I'll share some more soon!

1 comment:

Marcianne said...

I love it!! I need to get my decorations out. If I wait any longer, I'll have to leave them up until February.

Miss you :0)